We’re always interested in creating ways for finance, operations and business leaders to gain new perspectives on professional growth and learn finance best practices to plan with confidence. This led us to develop our Plan To Grow Livestreams, free live and interactive virtual experiences that aim to bring our community of customers and professionals together throughout the year so they can learn how to navigate industry challenges specific to seasonal needs, such as year-end planning.
We’re kicking off our first one, The Financial Close Livestream and Interactive Demo, this fall where event attendees can connect with leading organizations, such as the Arizona Cardinals, as well as industry experts and professional peers to discover new benchmarks and methodologies for transforming financial close management.
Taking place on November 16, 2021 from 12:00 to 3:30 PM ET at PlanToGrow.com, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Earn up to three CPE/CPD credits.
- Discover how to scale the financial close process with speed, accuracy and greater visibility.
- Connect and interact with presenters and each other through live chat, Q&As and demonstrations.
- See firsthand how technology can streamline the close process to save your team more time for reporting and analysis.
- Dive deeper into topics surrounding the financial close process in the exclusive Plan To Grow Forum, an interactive peer-to-peer destination for finance and operations professionals.
“We understand that collaboration is the foundation of success. By offering free access to The Financial Close Livestream, we are giving finance, operations and business leaders the opportunity to connect, interact, share knowledge and excel together,” said Allison Munro, CMO at Vena. “With the livestream’s lineup of speakers and programming, our goal for participants is that they walk away feeling more confident in their ability to transform their financial close process.”
Featured programming and speakers will include:
- Excel at More With Financial Close: Kick off the day with Vena’s VP of FP&A Tom Seegmiller and VP of Finance Muneerah Kanji who will share best practices on how to close with confidence in a virtual world—from mapping workflows to building better internal controls.
- The Modern Financial Close Panel: Join Christine Harms (Controller, Arizona Cardinals), John Power (Founder and COO, Fluence), Brian Carlson (VP Financial Planning, Otter Tail) and Vena’s Chief Solutions Architect and Co-founder Rishi Grover to hear how leading finance professionals are transforming their financial close process with automation, data integration, enhanced performance analysis and more, without abandoning Excel.
- The Formula To Scale Your Financial Close: Learn from Michelle Canada (Director of Financial Planning, Tanger Outlets) and Vena executives Rishi Grover and Tom Seegmiller to discover how forward-thinking companies are leveraging Excel through the power of the Vena Growth Engine to accelerate account reconciliation, simplify complex financial consolidations, drive collaboration and save time with their financial close.
To register for The Financial Close Livestream, access the full agenda and learn more about this free live and interactive virtual experience, click here.