Vena is acknowledged for going above and beyond to support employees and communities
We’re thrilled to announce that Vena has been recognized for the fourth consecutive year with a TrustRadius Tech Cares award. The award acknowledges B2B technology companies that have gone above and beyond to support employees and communities across five areas of focus:
- Robust diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Charitable donations and fundraising
- Workplace culture, including support for remote and in-office employees
- Demonstrable support for environmental sustainability
This recent honor highlights our ongoing commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive workplace. According to Vena CEO Hunter Madeley, “Our talented and diverse team is the driving force behind Vena’s achievements. Their dedication to our CORE values of Customer Trust, One Team, Respect and Authenticity, and Execution Excellence shines through in all their work. It’s this commitment that helps us earn the confidence of our customers, partners, communities and the environment. This recognition from TrustRadius is a validation of Vena’s caring culture, which enables our employees to thrive professionally and personally.”
“This recognition from TrustRadius is a validation of Vena’s caring culture, which enables our employees to thrive professionally and personally.”
CEO at Vena
The TrustRadius TechCares award recognized Vena across a number of categories, including:
- Environmental Management - Vena provides opportunities for its employees to engage as global citizens in activities related to the environment. These range from comprehensive in-house waste reduction and recycling programs, a green procurement policy and participation in events such as World Clean Up Day and the WWF CN Tower Climb fundraiser.
- Diversity and Inclusion - In addition to a wide array of employee resource groups that support Vena’s diverse employee base, Vena also developed an Inclusive Language Guide for employees that raises awareness, guides learning and encourages the use of culturally sensitive terms and phrases that center the voices and perspectives of those who are often marginalized or stereotyped. Vena also implemented metrics in its applicant tracking system to gather data to assess the diversity of job candidates on aspects such as role applied for, functional team considered, recruiting source and more.
- Community Volunteerism - Vena provides all employees a Volunteer Day to support the organization, charity or cause of their choice. This is in addition to company-sponsored volunteer days and activities with organizations including Canadian Blood Services, Habitat for Humanity, the Red Cross Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal, Second Harvest and many more.
“At Vena, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is a collaborative effort across the organization,” said Tracey Mikita, Vena’s Chief People Person. “We’ve built our DEI efforts on four key pillars: Talent Attraction and Acquisition, Employee Experience, Leadership and Learning, and Community Impact. It’s gratifying to see our entire team engaged in shaping an inclusive culture. We recognize this is a continuous journey we’re on together to keep strengthening our DEI programs and outcomes.”
“At Vena, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is a collaborative effort across the organization.”
Chief People Person at Vena
For more information on the only Intelligent Platform for Complete Planning that's natively integrated with Microsoft 365, or to request a demo, please visit venasolutions.com.