This release was originally published on GlobeNewswire.
60% ARR growth, $115 million funding, new analyst recognition and global user conference launch among Q1 highlights for FP&A Cloud leader
April 17, 2019 (Toronto, ON) – Vena Solutions, the fastest growing provider of cloud-based financial planning and analysis (FP&A) software, is proud to announce another record quarter marked by double-digit growth, new awards and recognition, and other milestone achievements to kick off 2019 with continued upward momentum.
“Vena's historic $115 million funding started 2019 off with a huge bang, and we haven't slowed down since,” said Don Mal, CEO of Vena Solutions. “From being recognized as the undisputed leader in FP&A software usability again, to announcing the lineup for the biggest user conference in the company's history, 2019 is clearly going to be another banner year for Vena.”
Highlights of Vena's first quarter of 2019 include:
• 60% growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR) sales and customers year over year.
• Raising $115 million in growth equity funding led by JMI Partners and joined by existing investors, Centana Growth Partners.
• Nucleus Research ranking Vena number one in usability for the second year in a row, the sixth as a Leader in its annual CPM Technology Value Matrix.
• Computer Reseller News naming Vena one of the world’s 20 Coolest Cloud Companies.
• Announcing the lineup of speakers and sessions for Vena Nation, the company's largest annual user conference to date, taking place in Nashville this May.
• Launching Vena's Network for Women (N4W), an employee-driven initiative to promote the growth of women involved in the tech sector through events, mentoring and more.
“We're not only in a white-hot sector, but we're leading the charge in FP&A software usability, adoption and recognized value across and beyond the office of finance,” added Mal.
For more information visit:
About Vena Solutions
Vena Solutions redefines how medium and large-sized companies manage their budgeting, forecasting and business planning. Vena provides finance and management teams a financial planning and analysis (FP&A) cloud that combines Excel with centralized database, sophisticated workflow, powerful reporting and advanced analytics. Over 500 of the world’s best companies use Vena to get trusted insights that drive faster, smarter business decisions. Vena is one of the fastest growing companies in its sector and the recognized leader in customer satisfaction and product usability. Visit us at www.venasolutions.com.