We’re proud to announce that Vena has been recognized by TrustRadius with a 2021 Tech Cares Award. This marks the second consecutive year Vena has earned this award.
The Tech Cares Award, which is based on TrustRadius user community nominations, recognizes companies that stepped up and took an active role in the continued recovery and broader support of their communities. This year, TrustRadius expanded the recognition to include companies that demonstrated exceptional social responsibility with a focus on:
- Robust Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programs
- Charitable Donations and Fundraising
- Workplace Culture (including model support for in-office and remote employees)
- Demonstrable Support for Environmental Sustainability
In a press release announcing the 100 technology companies recognized with this year’s Tech Cares Award, TrustRadius CEO Vinay Bhagat said, “We've been inspired by watching leaders in the B2B technology industry pursue meaningful progress in social, environmental, and cultural spaces. Not only do we feel that these companies are deserving of recognition—we also consider them a great example as we build a stronger future together.”
“It’s an honor to receive this recognition from TrustRadius for a second year in a row,” said Hunter Madeley, CEO of Vena. “Staying true to our core values, delivering on our brand promises, maintaining and building our trust for employees, customers, partners and communities will go a long way in building resilience for all of us as we face the new normal together.”
As businesses have continued to navigate unprecedented challenges, Vena Complete Planning has become even more critical in driving agile, business-wide planning, resilience and growth. As the only native Excel CPM platform, Vena enables finance and operations professionals to work the way they think.
Vena Complete Planning leverages the familiarity and flexibility of an Excel interface coupled with the Vena Growth Engine that seamlessly integrates and secures data from disparate source systems. Vena powers the kind of collaboration businesses need to be able to plan with agility and confidence. By automating time-consuming processes, such as manual data consolidation, Vena frees up time so finance and operations professionals can focus on what matters most—what's driving the business and informing timely and critical decision making.
Since the needs of our customers and community drive us to better serve our mission of powering our customers’ Plan To Grow™, our ongoing response to COVID-19 has always been informed by our CORE values of Customer Trust, One Team, Respect and Authenticity as well as Execution Excellence. Some of this year’s initiatives have included:
- Furthering our commitment to our customers and broader community by hosting our annual Vena Nation Week 2021 event virtually again this year with a focus on Strength in Numbers, this year’s event theme. The theme was designed with the purpose of helping finance, business and operations professionals harness their strength in numbers (data, systems, storytelling, creativity, experts, teams and communities) through collaborative learning and growing.
- Making enhancements to PlanToGrow.com, our free digital learning platform for business leaders which was launched last year to host Vena Nation week. Plan To Grow is Vena’s ongoing commitment to our customers and community. Reimagined with a mobile-friendly user experience focused on personalization and discovery, Plan To Grow empowers customers and community members to learn, connect and grow in their own way.
- Being committed to incorporating diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) into everything we do at Vena. This includes continuing our focus on consistent hiring practices to reduce unconscious bias, driving improvements to our job description templates and best practices, analyzing our People programs with a DEI lens to find opportunities for improvement and formalizing our accommodation process.
- Actively participating in the important dialogues surrounding social change and justice. We do this by providing our various employee resource groups (VRGs) with a platform to join the conversations happening internally and externally. In addition to our Vena Cares, DIBs (Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging), Green Team, N4W (Network for Women) and Va11y (Accessibility For All) groups, this year, we were delighted to support the formation of two new groups, our Mental Health and 2SLGBTQIA+ VRGs, with more in the works.
- Remaining committed to making a difference in society by partnering with communities and supporting organizations, charities and companies with powerful social impact initiatives. All of our employees are given a Volunteer Day per calendar year and are encouraged to support an organization, charity or cause of their choice.
- Continuing to monitor the developments of the pandemic with an internal communication strategy in place that includes regular updates, FAQs, health news, ongoing support for in-office and remote employees and more in our communication channels (emails, updates in our team workspaces, weekly town hall meetings).
- Being open to accepting and acting on employee feedback, including return to office preferences and developing a hybrid work model based on employee preferences.
To see what Vena customers are saying at TrustRadius, go here.