Not for Profit Eligibility
Vena is proud to offer special discounted pricing for eligible not for profit organizations. You may find out if your organization qualifies for this exclusive discount by reviewing the requirements outlined below.
Organizations That Do Qualify for Vena’s Discounted Pricing Program
- Organizations who are registered as not for profit in their country and can provide the required documentation and proof of tax-exempt status.
- Organizations with a social impact mission that is aligned with a public benefit, such as advancing education, improving social and community welfare, promoting human rights, preserving culture and restoring or preserving the environment.
Organizations That Do Not Qualify for Vena’s Discounted Pricing Program
- Organizations that do not have charitable status in their respective country
- K-12 schools, colleges and universities
- Political, labor and lobbyist organizations
- Private foundations
- Trade and commerce associations
- Financial institutions
- Public utilities
- Healthcare organizations and health management systems
- Government organizations or agencies
At Vena, we believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law in their originating country.